ALIS stands for Agricultural Lighting Induction System and provides light through a simple clip on contactless technology – similar to electric toothbrushes. ALIS lamps simply clip-on and turn on.
- Custom lighting design by our experienced team for your required lux levels.
- Easy to create higher intensity of light in specific areas.
- Improved light Distribution in the barn – uniform light throughout whole house, reduced shadows.
- LED spectrum scientifically tested for use in poultry production
- Dimmable to 1% of light output.
- Reduced mortality – 0.7% improvement in broiler production.
- Improved welfare in broiler production. More locomotor behaviours, more perching and less comfort behaviours.
- Improved litter quality – (from improved locomotion) aids footpad and hock scores.
- Improved bird mobility, reduced use of shavings by 8%
- Reduction in floor eggs of 0.5% in laying houses.
Disclaimer: Due to unrelated variables that can affect a flock’s performance, Davian Inc. does not guarantee the above results and assumes no liability.
- Low power consumption – 11W lamp, equivalent to 20W CFL – 1124 lumens.
- Efficient – Power factor of 0.95, with low harmonic distortion.
- Dimming achieves pro-rata energy savings.
- Designed and tested to meet IP66 and survive wash down.
- Designed for operation at high ambient temperature.
- No power electronics in lamp, improving lamp reliability.
- Lamp guaranteed for 2 years.
- Single Lamp Fail – System continues to Operate Normally.
- Utilizes only LEDs from leading global manufacturers, Citizen and Nichia.
- LED lifetime 60,000 hours.
- Simply clip lamps to ALIS Bus cable.
- No conduit or electrical connections to lamp. Install time two men, eight hours for 100m long house .
- No electrician required for maintenance, adding or replacing lamps. Simply clip on/off.
- Simple and easy to use from control panel.
- Full technical support.
Standby losses of the Power Hub is 7W. This is equivalent to the standby power approximately 13 individual 15W LED drivers in a conventional system. Typical standby power for LED drivers is around 0.4W – 1W per fixture.
No. The ALIS-Bus cable supplied by Greengage Lighting Limited is a double insulated twisted pair wire. It is twisted to cancel out the magnetic and electrical fields of the intermediate frequency current. The diameter of the conductor is specific to keep cable losses down and each of the two wires is double insulated to comply with the wiring regulations. Use of a cable that isn’t approved by Greengage Lighting is likely to cause problems and invalidates the warranty.
ALIS features a custom designed dimmer built to optimize performance of the system.
Yes. ALIS is UL and CSA certified.
Yes, ALIS LEDs have a rating of IP65 or higher depending on the product.
They can last up to 60,000 hours based upon 16 hours of use per day.
ALIS is an instant feedback system. The moment you overload the circuit, it will start to flash. By removing the last ALIS lamp you put on, the circuit will go back to normal. The status indicator on the Power Hub also shows you when you have overloaded the circuit.
Yes. ALIS is ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant. They are designed to provide over five years of minimal maintenance and are 100% recyclable. They contain no toxins such as mercury or lead and has a reduced carbon foot print.
Yes. ALIS installation has been designed to be as tool-free as possible. Tools needed are wire cutters to cut the twisted pair cable to length, pliers to fasten the IDC on the ALIS Bus, screw driver and wire stripper for main cable plug mounting.
ALIS is designed to keep Electro Magnetic Interference well below the international EMC limits. The system has been tested for EMC by an independent accredited test house and is fully compliant.
No. Each ALIS lamp extracts power from the ALIS Bus without affecting the current running through it. If one ALIS lamp would break down, the rest of the system continues to operate. The induction process only works one way so a failure of an ALIS lamp cannot affect anything else on the ALIS Bus.